Aircraft Weight And Balance Spreadsheet – Weight and balance of small planes
1. The Weight and Balance Data allow the pilot to determine the loaded weight of the aircraft and determine if the CG load is within the permissible range for the weight. Determining the loaded weight and CG
2. An important part of pre-flight planning is to determine that the aircraft is loaded so that its weight and center of gravity are within the permitted limits. There are two ways to do this: by the computational (or calculation) method using weight, arms, and moments, and by the graphic method of loading, using weight and moment indexes.
3. The computational method uses weights, arms and moments. It refers to the total weight and location of the center of gravity to a graph of CG limits similar to those included in the TCDS and the POH / AFM. A spreadsheet, provides space for all relevant weight, CG, and timing along with the arms of the seats, fuel, and luggage areas Pilot ……….. …………………………….. 120 pounds Front passenger seat …….. …………. 180 pounds Rear passenger seat …………………. 175 pounds Fuel 88 gal .. …………………………… 528 pounds Baggage A. ……….. ………………….. 100 pounds Baggage B. ………………… ……………. 50 pounds Determine the moment of each element by multiplying its weight by its arm. Then determine the total weight and the sum of the moments. Divide the total moment by the total weight to determine the center of gravity in inches from the datum. The total weight e …
4. The first thing that a travel agent should know is the capacity of travelers and the amount of luggage they can register and carry on different planes. Airlines handle their own rules and conventions.
Aircraft Weight And Balance Spreadsheet
5. ← In small airplanes, corpses can not be transported due to lack of space and are restricted to carry cargo, due to the small configuration of their warehouses, where most of the time only travelers’ luggage is transported. These aircraft fly at less altitude than a jet due to technical limitations, such as height and speed. ← The person responsible for preparing the weight and balance of the aircraft is the flight dispatcher, who is informed of the number of passengers, cargo and gas. Prepare the cargo manifest and show it to the pilot, following weather information on the route. Said manifest is sent to the ramp leader, who is in charge of verifying that the assistance personnel buries the airplane according to the specifications of the dispatcher.
6. The responsibility of the dispatcher is to adequately prepare the weight and balance of the aircraft, since the lives of the crew and passengers of each of its aircraft are at stake and at the same time make the flight more efficient both in costs and time .
7. ← It is very important to take into account the hand luggage carried by each passenger, so as not to exceed the limits of storage capacity and weight of the airplane. Likewise, the transport of animals in the cabin has its own characteristics, according to the carrier airline.
8. ← As regards the transport of Dangerous Goods as chemical and industrial products, the books issued by IATA should be consulted, to verify the quantity and manner of being packed. The transport of creams, lotions, perfumes, liquors, etc., are restricted for safety, likewise the epilators, cut nails, knives, metal files, etc.
9. AIRCRAFT CHARACTERISTICS: The Piper PA-23, known as Apache and later Aztec, is a twin-engine monoplane aircraft. It was the first two-engine aircraft built by the American company piper aircraft. The fuel system is contained in two independent units that allow each engine to have its own fuel supply
10. Crew: A pilot. Capacity: Pilot plus 5 passengers. Length: 9.51 m (31 ft 3 in). Span: 11.3 m (37 ft 2 in). Height: 3.14 m (10 ft 4 in). Area alar: 19.3 m² (208 ft²). Empty weight: 1,500 kg (3,300 lb). Maximum take-off weight: 2360 kg (5,200 lb).
Gallery of Aircraft Weight And Balance Spreadsheet
( Click Image to Enlarge )
- Accounts Receivable Tracking Spreadsheet
- Wedding Expense Spreadsheet
- Vacation Time Accrual Spreadsheet
- Trucking Spreadsheet
- Tracking Spending Spreadsheet